Authorizing an immediate path to citizenship for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States would add as much as $1.4 trillion to the country’s economic growth, create more than 200,000 jobs, and increase tax revenue by more than $180 billion in the next decade, according to a new study from the Center for American Progress, a left-leaning think tank.
- RT @ImmigreReform: Michelle Obama to address Latino group amid immigration debate - CBS News dlvr.it/3hgRtJ 3 years ago
- Mayor opposes razor wire on border fence cnn.com/2013/07/12/us/… 3 years ago
- Speaking Truth to Trump on Immigration January 18, 2017Donald Trump’s denunciation of immigrants is hypocritical.By NICHOLAS KRISTOF
- Speaking Truth to Trump January 18, 2017When he lashes out at immigrants, Trump dishonors his own heritage.By NICHOLAS KRISTOF
- California Strikes a Bold Pose as Vanguard of the Resistance January 18, 2017Some advocate defiance of the Trump administration to protect the state’s progressive agenda. But others see little sense in opening with belligerence.By ADAM NAGOURNEY
- Speaking Truth to Trump on Immigration January 18, 2017